Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Wallpaper



I'm using this as my desktop at work right now. It was created using a process I call "70MPH". That is, put a slow shutter speed on your camera, place the camera safely so you can take a picture out the window - all while traveling in your car at 70MPH. Disclaimer: Please have someone else drive while you're performing this task - do not drive & click!

I think I'm over the Steelers losing to the Eagles this past Sunday. I can't believe the speed of the Eagles' defensive line. They didn't show that kind of speed against the Cowboys last Monday night (when they got trampled), but I guess a morale buster like the Cowboys loss will strike a fire under you to ultra-perform!

There has been some big news going on here at the bank, we've been sold. Not a huge deal at this point, but we'll see what the future holds. There is quite a bit of information in the press release and an online article.

The countdown continues for A. big 3-0 birthday. Her big gift should be coming tomorrow (cross fingers). I haven't told anyone what it is, other than the people that I've collaborated with on the specifics of the gift... i.e. using my connections to get a deal or two! ;)

Don't forget to visit my photoblog here.

View Rob Peterson's profile on LinkedIn
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

ShareThis