Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Delivery Day

A. big gift is coming today. I have to have it delivered to work, so it's not sitting around on the front porch at home. Not to mention, the vendor that I ordered it from requires the purchaser to actually sign for it - not a neighbor, receptionist, or spouse - the actual purchaser. Which is good in a way. Takes some liability away from them I guess...

A lot of financial happenings as of late. I got a call from a developer who is fairly sure that the project he's working on is going down the tubes because the lender may be going bankrupt. I'm trying to research some lenders for him, but things are a lot different than they were a year ago - even 6 months ago. Save your pennies - 2009 is going to be farely bumpy as well.

Don't forget to visit my photoblog here.

View Rob Peterson's profile on LinkedIn

No comments:

ShareThis