Saturday, September 27, 2008

It's the weekend!


A. 30th birthday was a success (in my book). A. and I took off work yesterday for her birthday, so that's one good thing! I woke up yesterday morning really early and put 'the gift' on her side of the bed on the night stand. She woke up and said, 'I see a bow!'. So she opened up her gift from me bright and early in the morning. I got her a pair of diamond stud earrings. She's been wanting them for some time, so why not on a milestone b-day? I must say, they look quite good on her!


We originally took off for the birthday and to go hiking, but being 66 and raining, we had to find something else to do. A.'s parents came down for the weekend; dinner out last night; and then the weekend is up in the air. It's now supposed to be rainy all weekend (I think we're to get aroun 1.5" tomorrow), so we won't be doing to much outside. Guess we'll have to stay in and watch football!:)



Don't forget to visit my photoblog here.

View Rob Peterson's profile on LinkedIn

No comments:

ShareThis