Friday, March 20, 2009

Media Convert - free and on line - convert and split sound, ringtones, images, docs -

Media Convert - free and on line - convert and split sound, ringtones, images, docs -

I was searching online for a way to convert an AVI file to a SWF file for some stuff at work ... I found this site. It takes a little time, but it is better than having to download and pay for a program. Not to mention, I don't have admin rights at work, so I wouldn't even be able to do an install! This fits perfectly for what I'm wanting to do. Only downside is that it has a 150MB limit for conversion. But, I think anything larger than that, you don't want to wait around on anyways.
Nice little site. And free.

Don't forget about my website too!

Visit my Flickr

View Rob Peterson's profile on LinkedIn

No comments:

ShareThis