Monday, March 16, 2009

BUSY!

Busy. Busy.
 
The past few weeks I have been quite busy.  So, I haven't written much here.  Oddly enough, I'm past the half-way mark to my 30th.  Only 168 days left.
 
Had a great weekend with friends... S.I. came to visit from Ohio and then we trekked down to Chevy Chase, MD to visit some other friends.  A., S.I. and our hostess (A.W.) had an impromptu baby shower for another friend.  I was able to get some good pictures of everyone, especially the A.W.'s little girl.  Good stuff.  I'll be posting some of those pictures on the Flickr page probably later today/tonight. 
 
St. Patrick's Day is tomorrow, but we're not having our party until this weekend, so the annual St. Patty's Day beard will be having a longer stay than what A. would like it to be :) 
 
Don't forget to wear your green tomorrow!
 
Don't forget to visit my Flickr page here.

View Rob Peterson's profile on LinkedIn

No comments:

ShareThis