Tuesday, September 9, 2008

McCain - Palin

So, the Republican team is in town today. There are quite a few people headed to see them this afternoon, just as there were when Obama-Biden were in town last week. I'm not 100% sure why our area is a battleground area. The demographic for our area, combined with the population, I think the would be better suited to go to Philadelphia or Pittsburgh surrounding areas. But, alas, I'm not a political strategist.

On a positive note, I've got a short work week this week with a corporate sales meeting one day, and then some traveling for two days. Effectively making my work week two days long. Awesome.

Some recent 30-days of giving for A. - chick-flick night. "PS I love you" and "Definitely, Maybe" were the chosen flicks. Surprisingly, both were done quite well. Definitely was better for me; more humor, more upbeat storyline, better use of angles for shots, etc. PS was somewhat of a downer, but a good story. Overall, definitely chick-flicks :)

No comments:

ShareThis