Thursday, August 13, 2009

30 is looming!

So, my year is almost up. I'll admit, I couldn't commit. It's not that I don't have a lot to write about - it's more to do with whether I want to let the entire world to know. Sure, I could have written about my interests... the few that I do have. But, I'm not nearly as gifted as others in those interests so why humiliate myself like that? No thanks. I have enough of that in the real world!

A lot has happened over the course of a year though. I've got a different job, we bought a car, I became a better photographer (some my argue that), and a lot of my friends all had children. Okay, that last one I can't claim to be part of "my" year, but it's certainly part of my life.

All in all, I'd say it's been a great year and I couldn't ask for anything more!

Don't forget about my website too!

Visit my Flickr

View Rob Peterson's profile on LinkedIn

No comments:

ShareThis