Thursday, December 11, 2008

Deltec Homes New Model Home


Deltec Homes New Model Home, originally uploaded by rbpeterson2.

Deltec Homes new model home is now open. It is quite nice. If you are in the Asheville, NC area, I would recommend checking it out. You can see it here.

My new job search is now in full swing. It is amazing how many different job boards and forums are out there for job seekers. How do all of these places stay in business? I guess it doesn't take much money to run a website... ? In any case, I've found a few opportunities that interest me, at least on the surface. You never know until you actually talk to someone about the position. I'm focusing in the Operations / Supply Chain end of things. Getting back to my educational roots, as it were. I think being in Sales definitely has helped me see that what you're selling isn't always that the customer is buying.

I'll keep my fingers crossed!


Don't forget to visit my photoblog here.

No comments:

ShareThis