Sunday, October 5, 2008

Great weekend.

Two great friends.

Our friend C. visited today. She's been a great friend since high school. We all have lasted through college and through post-college higher education living hundreds of miles away from each other. After a fun weekend (like the one we had this weekend), you come away from it feeling very blessed that you have such people in your life. It's intriguing when you think back to the number of people that you've introduced yourself to and been introduced to by others and why some people stick with you.

I'm very happy that I have a lot of friends that if I needed to call them for something, they woudl be available for me. I hope you do, too!

Don't forget to visit my photoblog here.

View Rob Peterson's profile on LinkedIn

No comments:

ShareThis